THE CENTRE CARD
Monthly Payment Program
THE CENTRE CARD
The Bodhichitta Centre Card is a monthly payment program that makes it easier for you to attend classes, courses and retreats at the Centre by offering discounts on the regular fees. Enrollment also provides many opportunities to deepen your meditation practice and find lasting solutions to the challenges of daily life.
- $50 per month, 12 months per year. The minimum initial commitment is three months.
- 2 adults from the same family can
enrolfor $90/month for both persons, a further 10% saving!
- Membership is renewed each month, but you may cancel at any time.
HOW TO ENROLL
- Decide when you want your membership to begin.
- You will be asked how you want to pay: in advance by cheque or cash, or month-to-month by credit card.
- Click the button to use the online form and payment process.
Questions? Email or call 250-592-7164 ext.2
The Bodhichitta Centre Card is the most economical way to enjoy our classes, courses
For a monthly fee of $50 the Centre Card benefits include member pricing for events and classes as follows:
- Unlimited Drop-in Classes (regular $10 ea.) at Bodhichitta Centre and Sidney SHOAL Centre Monday morning class.
- Unlimited Half-Day Courses (regular $20 ea.) at Bodhichitta Centre.
- Unlimited One-Day (unguided) Retreats (regular $10 ea.) at Bodhichitta Centre.
- 50% discount (regular $30) on Full-Day Courses at Bodhichitta Centre.
- 50% discount (regular $40) on Sunday 3-Part Course plus 1-Day Retreat paid in advance.
- 50% discount (regular $60) Weekend Retreats at Bodhichitta Centre.
- 50% discount (regular $20) Guided Day Retreats at Bodhichitta Centre.
- 50% discount (regular $40) Empowerments paid in advance.
What is NOT included?
There are no special discounts on off-site events, including weekend retreats, classes at Esquimalt Rec Centre, Cedar Hill Rec Centre, the University of Victoria, the Monday Evening Class at the Sidney SHOAL Centre and Public Talks.
Q. Is Centre Card enrolment only online?
No, you may contact our Education Program Coordinator or Administrator at the Centre phone number or email
Q. When does my Centre Card start?
You can use your Centre Card to attend classes and sign up for upcoming events right away, as soon as you register.
Q. Will I receive a physical card?
An actual card is not necessary. Your name will be recorded on a list of Centre Card members. If you wish to receive an actual Centre Card, you can request it and pick it up when you arrive for your next event at Bodhichitta Centre.
Q. Can I share my Centre Card?
No. Centre Card benefits apply to one adult member only and are not transferable.
Q. How do I check in when I attend a class?
When you attend the Centre, please check in at Reception and we will make sure you are on our list of Centre Card Members.
Q. Does the Centre Card include events at other locations?
No. Only for the Sidney SHOAL Centre class on Monday mornings. It does not include off-site weekend retreats, classes at Esquimalt Rec Centre, Cedar Hill Rec Centre, the University of Victoria and the SHOAL Centre Monday evening class.
Having a Centre Card is the most economical way to enjoy our classes, courses and events.