Bodhichitta Kadampa Buddhist Centre
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cost of each class is as advertised.
- Price is per person – Links and passwords to classes are not to be shared unless prepaid for sharing..
- Classes are primarily offered live and online. When possible, a video re-broadcast will be made available for 24 hours following the class, but only to those who pre-registered.
- Audio recordings may be made available for certain classes, typically only half day or longer courses. When they are made available, they will only be available to those who attend the live class.
- Classes are offered only to residents of Vancouver Island the surrounding islands including all the Gulf Islands.
- A registration will only be accepted when made online, and when all necessary information and payment has been received.
- Online registrations will end no later than 2 hours before the class is due to begin.
- Registrations are non-transferrable and a separate registration is required for each person attending, even if they are sharing a device.
- Registrants can cancel participation to a live class and receive a full refund only by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the start date and time of the class.
- No refunds are given within 24 hours of any class.
- Bodhichitta Kadampa Buddhist Centre has done its best to provide a live-stream. Sound and Video quality may vary and we are not responsible for buffering, lag time or similar internet issues.
- Bodhichitta Kadampa Buddhist Centre reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any live class as circumstances dictate.