THE CENTRE CARD
Monthly Payment Program
Unlimited Access and Discounts
THE CENTRE CARD
The KMC Victoria CENTRE CARD is a monthly payment program that makes it easier for you to attend classes, courses and retreats at the Centre by offering discounts on the regular fees. Enrolment also provides many opportunities to deepen your meditation practice and find lasting solutions to the challenges of daily life.
- $60 per month, 12 months per year. The minimum initial commitment is three months.
- 2 adults from the same family can enrol for $100/month for both persons, a further 16% saving!
- Membership is renewed each month, but you may cancel at any time.
HOW TO ENROL
We ask that you enroll online. There are 3 methods of payment to choose from:
- in advance (for 3 months) by credit card
- in advance (for 3 months) by Interac
- month-to-month by credit card or debit card. (Cheques are not feasible at this time, may be re-implemented in the fall).
Decide when you want your membership to begin.
- Please allow at least 3 days from your application time to your first class.
- There is one exception: If you choose in advance by credit card you will immediately be able to attend any online class.
The KMC Victoria CENTRE CARD is the most economical way to enjoy our classes, courses
For a monthly fee of $60 the CENTRE CARD benefits include member pricing for events and classes as follows:
- Unlimited Drop-in Classes (regular $15 ea.) at KMC Victoria and at Sidney SHOAL Centre.
- Unlimited Standard Half-Day Courses (regular $20 ea.) at KMC Victoria.
- Unlimited One-Day (unguided) Retreats (regular $10 ea.) at KMC Victoria.
- 50% discount (regular $20 or $25) on Guided Retreats with Gen Zopa (3 hours.)
- 50% discount (regular $25) on Half Day courses with Gen Zopa.
- 50% discount (regular $30) on Day Courses at KMC Victoria paid in advance.
- 50% discount (regular $60) Weekend Retreats at KMC Victoria paid in advance.
- 50% discount (regular $20) Guided Day Retreats at KMC Victoria.
- 50% discount (regular $50) Empowerments paid in advance.
What is NOT included?
There are no special discounts on off-site events, including away weekend retreats, classes at Esquimalt Rec Centre, Cedar Hill Rec Centre, the University of Victoria, Black Creek Community Centre and Public Talks.
Questions? Email or call 250-592-7164 ext.2
Q. Is Centre Card enrolment only online?
Yes, enrolment is only online. You may contact our Education Program Coordinator or Administrator at the Centre phone number or email
Q. When does my Centre Card start?
Please allow 3 days for your membership to be “registered at the door” for in-person classes and to receive the instructions for online class registration.
Q. Will I receive a physical card?
An actual card is not necessary. Your name will be recorded on a list of Centre Card members.
Q. Can I share my Centre Card?
No. Centre Card benefits apply to one adult member only and are not transferable.
Q. How do I check in when I attend a class?
When you attend the Centre, please check in at Reception and we will make sure you are on our list of Centre Card Members.
For Online Registration – just select the Member Pricing, which for all 1 hour classes and 1/2 day courses will be free.
Q. Does the Centre Card include events at other locations?
No. Only for the Sidney SHOAL Centre class on Monday mornings and Comox Little Red Chruch on Tuesday evenings.. It does not include off-site weekend retreats, classes at Esquimalt Rec Centre, Cedar Hill Rec Centre, or the University of Victoria.
Having a Centre Card is the most economical way to enjoy our classes, courses and events.