ESQUIMALT UNITED CHURCH
DAY: Friday Afternoons starting September 24
TEACHER: Sachi Tamura or Meaghan Klaassen
COST: By donation
WHERE: Esquimalt United Church, 500 Admirals Rd.
Suitable for everyone! These guided meditations are practical methods to improve the quality of our lives through meditation and Buddhist teachings.
30 MINUTES TO INNER PEACE
Take half an hour to relax, refresh and de-stress. Cultivate inner peace through a guided practice and enjoy the rest of your day with an inspired and positive mind. With regular practice these meditations help us to experience mental clarity, a sense of well-being, and increased love and compassion for others.
Thought for the Day
Q. What are the COVID protocols for the Friday 1 pm Meditation at the Esquimalt United Church?
- Stay home if you or someone you live with is sick or not feeling well, even if you suspect it is just a cold
- Masks are mandatory for attendees* regardless of vaccination status
- Although normal social contact is again allowed, be aware of other’s comfort zone. Hugs and other physical contact should only happen with permission.
- Venue will provide hand sanitizing supplies;
- Venue is practicing routine cleaning and disinfection.
- Capacity is limited;
*The meditation leader will remove their mask once seated.
The Bodhichitta Kadampa Buddhist Centre encourages you to use our on-line options if you are feeling ill, or if you are not vaccinated or if you are not comfortable or unable to wear a mask.
Q. Do I need to be a Buddhist to attend?
Q. Do I need to have any experience?
Q. How should I dress?
Q. Is there any physical exercise involved?
Q. Do I need to book in advance?