Bodhichitta Kadampa Buddhist Centre
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions for Online Classes
- The cost of each class is as advertised.
- Price is per person – Links and passwords to classes are not to be shared unless prepaid for sharing.
- Classes are primarily offered live and online. When possible and when stated, an attempt to provide a video re-broadcast will be made. Availability will start 2 to 12 hours after the event completes and last for 24 ot 48 hours. The video replay will only be available to those who registered in advance for the class. For some events there will be no planned video re-broadcast.
- Audio recordings may be made available for certain classes, typically only half-day or longer courses. When they are made available, they will only be available to those who attend the live class.
- Classes are offered to residents of Vancouver Island, the surrounding islands including all the Gulf Islands, as well as anyone who would have traveled to attend if they could.
- A registration will only be accepted when made online, and when all necessary information and payment has been received.
- Online registrations will typically end at the time class begins, but occasionally several hours in advance, depending on circumstances. The time will be stated clearly on the registration form.
- Registrations are non-transferrable and a separate registration is required for each person attending, even if they are sharing a device.
- Registrants can cancel participation in a class and receive a full refund only by emailing email@example.com at least 24 hours before the start date and time of the class.
- No refunds are given within 24 hours of any class.
- Bodhichitta Kadampa Buddhist Centre has done its best to provide a live-stream and re-broadcast. Sound and Video quality may vary and we are not responsible for buffering, lag time or similar internet issues.
- Bodhichitta Kadampa Buddhist Centre reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes as circumstances dictate.