Monthly Calendar with Colour Coding and Print Function
ALL CONTROLS ARE ON THE TOP
Use the tabs to change from Week View to Month View or Agenda View.
Use the arrows next to the TODAY button to scroll forward or back in time.
The colors indicate whether the class or event is
– Classes, Events and Chanted Prayers Held at the Bodhichitta Buddhist Centre (blue)
– Classes and Events held at another location (Green)
– Community Outreach (Grey-ish)
– A National or International Event (Purple)
– Observed Holiday (orange-y)
You can click the little down arrow on the far right to eliminate (or add back) events by those categories.
CLICKING ON AN EVENT WILL BRING UP MORE DETAILS, INCLUDING A LINK TO A MAP TO THE LOCATION.
You can also print the calendar in your choice of view.